Who are QUINTIN QS?
QS life for Kevin Barry really began in 2001, following graduation from the University of Ulster, Jordanstown. First QS job was with D.L. Flanagan (Leo) where I quickly learned how to produce Bills of Quantities using software known as Techsonix……a major advance in Bill production at that time.
Following local political developments, one progressed to Stevenson Munn and moved onto CATO Bill production software and worked with Sainsburys and local pharmaceutical companies in expanding their facilities.
With the aim of running my own business, started QUINTIN QS and hoped to emulate my mentors and so far, proving to be a tough task, but have decided to set QUINTIN QS on an unknown course with the specific aim of developing the online use of technology in delivering QS services and assisting the construction industry with the creation of QUANTUM COMMERCIAL as a tool to efficiently tackle the expensive, time and resourcing wasting task of pricing schemes by multiple small, medium and large contractors. The overarching purpose of QUANTUM COMMERCIAL is to award the right contract to the right supplier.
This story continues into 2021 with renewed energy to gain some credibility for the services available, which have been given careful thought to convince local businesses that we aim for a win – win situation with suppliers and customers alike !
- Support – available at any time where assistance required
- Service – we endeavour to undertake all tasks within requested timeframe
- Quality – Our main aim in business
- Loyalty – Policy of one client per job, and no conflicts of interest
- Price – Competitive fee rates compared to other practices, and from 2020 onwards, fixed price services offered online via tokens
- Value – With combination of service, quality and price, we offer best value where given opportunity to offer our services